Brain Cancer Treatment Information for Residents of Orlando, FL
If you have received a diagnosis of brain cancer and are unsure about your next steps, consider visiting Moffitt Cancer Center for the guidance you need. Located a short distance from Orlando, Florida, in nearby Tampa, Moffitt is one of the premier cancer centers in the world. Our Neuro-Oncology Program features a multispecialty team of medical oncologists, neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuropsychologists and other specialists who focus exclusively on cancers of the spine, skull base and brain. This specialized expertise translates directly into better outcomes and an improved quality of life for our patients.
There are several cancer treatment centers that serve adults in Orlando, FL, but many patients choose to travel to Moffitt for brain cancer treatment and supportive care. Here are just a few reasons why:
- We are among the largest cancer centers in the nation based on patient volume, which means our specialists regularly treat complex malignancies that other providers rarely see.
- Our brain cancer program includes compassionate supportive care professionals who help patients and their families cope with the unique mental and physical challenges that cancer can bring.
- We are one of the 15 founding members of the National Cancer Institute’s Adult Brain Tumor Consortium – a nationwide initiative designed to promote evidence-based breakthroughs in brain cancer treatment.
- Moffitt spearheads a robust clinical trial program that makes novel brain cancer treatments such as intrathecal chemotherapy, immunotherapy and biological therapies accessible to eligible patients.
- Our specialists can also address many benign conditions that may accompany brain malignancies.
At Moffitt, we understand that traveling back and forth on the interstate to visit our cancer center may become tiresome. That’s why we have partnered with reputable nearby hotels to offer discounted rates. These hotels have displayed a commitment to offering comfortable accommodations and exceptional hospitality to our patients and their families.
Adults in Orlando, FL, who would like to consult with a Moffitt physician regarding their brain cancer treatment options are invited to submit a new patient registration form online or call 1-888-663-3488. We accept patients with or without referrals.