The mission of the Moffitt Postdoctoral Association (MPDA) is to foster professional development and social interaction and to provide a collective voice and liaison between postdoctoral fellows, faculty and administration.
The goals of the Moffitt Postdoctoral Association are:
- To provide support for postdoctoral career development through both academic and non-academic scientific career seminars and networking opportunities
- To collect and disseminate practical information to all fellows, including seminar notices, scientific meeting information, funding and job opportunities, materials on living resources, social event notices, etc.
- To embrace and celebrate the multicultural diversity of the members of the MPDA
- To promote social interaction and create an environment in which peer support is openly sought and available
- To offer guidance to new postdocs to assist them in the transition from student to postdoctoral fellow
The Moffitt Postdoctoral Council consists of a Chair, Vice Chair and members-at-large. The Chair and Vice Chair serve a six-month term of office with the Vice Chair assuming the Chair position in January and July.
To contact the current Council members, email: email@example.com
It's Your Future. Get Involved!
Postdoctoral Program Staff
Doug Cress, Ph.D.
Department: Molecular Oncology
Department: Graduate Studies