Check out these resources just for teens, young adults and their caregivers
- Crazy Sexy Cancer Tips Kris Carr, 2007
- Everything Changes: The Insider’s Guide to Cancer in Your 20’s and 30’s
Kairol Rosenthal, 2009
- Planet Cancer: The Frequently Bizarre Yet Always Informative Experiences and Thoughts of Your Fellow Natives Heidi Schultz Adams & Christopher Schultz, 2010
- Cancer in Young Adults: Through Parents’ Eyes
Anne Grinyer, Open University Press, 2002
- Young People with Cancer: A Handbook for Parents
National Cancer Institute
Patient Library & Welcome Center
Stop by the Patient Library for more resources specific for young adults with cancer and their families. It is located on the second floor of the Muriel Rothman Clinic Building (above Common Grounds) and is open 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. For more information about the Patient Library & Welcome Center, call 813-745-4710.
Have you attended the Patient and Family Orientation? Learn how to use our programs and services; partner with your care team and find your way around Moffitt.