• Internal Medicine,Hematology (eligible)
• Internal Medicine,Medical Oncology (eligible)
• MD Anderson Cancer Center - Sarcoma Medical Oncology
• H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center - Hematology and Medical Oncology
• University of South Florida - Internal Medicine
• University of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davilla - MD
Dr. Druta earned her MD degree from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila, Romainia. She completed an Internal Medicine Residency and Hematology/Medical Oncology Fellowship at the University of South Florida at Moffitt Cancer Center. Dr. Druta most recently completed a Sarcoma Medical Oncology Fellowship (Willie Tichenor Sarcoma Fellowship) at MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Dr. Druta's clinical interest is in the development of clinical trials focusing on targeted therapeutics specific to sarcoma patients. Her research interest is in the translational aspects of sarcoma biology focusing specifically on Well-differentiated/Differential Liposarcoma and Leiomyosarcoma.