• Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
• Internal Medicine - Hematology
• Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry - Hematology/Oncology
• St. Mary's Hospital, Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
• Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
• SUNY Upstate Medical College - MD
Dr. Lancet is a hematologist at Moffitt Cancer Center. He heads the Leukemia Section within the Department of Hematologic Malignancies, and focuses his clinical practice in acute leukemias and myelodysplastic syndromes. He also provides consultation for other hematologic malignancies.
As a clinical investigator, he has written, authored and published several early phase clinical trials utilizing novel therapies for these diseases, and currently serves as the principal investigator or many ongoing trials. Within the field of acute leukemias, he has worked extensively with the National Cancer Institute, the Southwest Oncology Group, and the pharmaceutical industry. Dr. Lancet was a recipient of the NCI-ASCO Clinical Investigator Team Leadership Award in 2010.