10th Annual Clinical Breakthroughs & Challenges
In Hematologic Malignancies
Saturday, January 18, 2014
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
The 10th Annual Clinical Breakthroughs & Challenges in Hematologic Malignancies is a one-day conference focused on providing updates in novel therapies and treatment plans. Presented in an interactive forum that includes plenary lectures, case presentations and discussion, the conference will focus on multiple myeloma, MDS, CML and lymphomas.
This conference is specifically designed for hematologists, medical oncologists, pharmacists, fellows, residents, advanced practice professionals, oncology nurses and other healthcare personnel who are interested in this field.
At the end of this conference, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the current risk stratification models in MDS
- Examine novel therapies for MDS
- Evaluate the proper initial management of newly diagnosed CML
- Interpret the novel therapies in CML and MPNs
- Review the new molecular targets in CLL
- Explain the new therapeutic strategies in CLL
- Differentiate optimal management strategies for diffuse large B cell and follicular lymphomas
- Identify novel agents and regimens in non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Access therapeutic options for newly diagnosed multiple myeloma
- Identify novel therapies in the development for multiple myeloma
- Critique current treatment options for patients with malignant hematologic diagnoses based on the latest evidence presented
- Identify common symptoms related to the treatment of hematologic malignancies
CME and CEU’s will be offered to Physicians, Pharmacists and Nurses.
For more conference information, including agenda and hotel reservations, click on the registration button below.
Conference contact: Melissa Pearson | 813.745.1247| Melissa.Pearson@Moffitt.org