Have you enrolled in a plan under the Federal Health Insurance Exchange? With insurance plans evolving, it's important to make sure Moffitt Cancer Center is part of your healthcare plan. The deadline to enroll for 2015 coverage is Feb. 15. You can also make changes your existing plan until Feb. 15.
To ensure you can receive comprehensive care from our experts at Moffitt, here’s a list of our in-network plans on the Health Exchange:
• Florida Blue “BlueOptions” and “BlueCare” plans (Moffitt is not in “BlueSelect” plans)
• All Cigna plans
• CoventryOne HMO plans (Moffitt is not in Coventry CareLink HMO plans)
• Humana HMO Premier plans (Moffitt is not in Humana HUMx HMO plans)
• All Assurant Health plans, which utilize Aetna Signature Administrators PPO network
If you have questions, the Florida Covering Kids & Families’ Navigator program is open for business and ready to assist you in enrolling in the Health Insurance Marketplace. For more information, click here or call 813-803-0628.
To schedule an appointment at Moffitt, call 1-888-MOFFITT or click here to fill out our online form.
To get started, visit the Health Insurance Marketplace.
• Enroll by Feb. 15
• Change existing plan by Feb. 15
• Coverage effective on March 1