How To Create Your MyMoffitt Patient Portal Account
If you have already activated a portal account, log on here.
- Go to https://my.moffitt.org and click on ‘MyMoffitt Patient Portal' image on screen.
- Enter your last name, date of birth and Moffitt medical record number (MRN). If you do not know your MRN, use the last four digits of your Social Security Number and home zip code.
- Enter your email address twice.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and select a password. Write your email address and password down.
- In a few minutes, check your email. You will receive an email, from MyMoffittOnline@exad.moffitt.org, asking you to activate your portal account. Check your email spam folder if you do not see the email because it may have gone there.
- Click on the link, in the email, to activate your patient portal account. You must activate your account to use the patient portal.
- You will see a confirmation that your account is now active. Go to https://My.Moffitt.org and log in with your email address and password. You do not need to click on the activation link in the email again.
If Your Clinic Requires A Questionnaire:
- Click the ‘Questionnaire' link near the top of your screen.
- You will see a welcome screen for the questionnaire. Enter the appointment date for your clinic visit requesting you complete the questionnaire.
- Confirm your appointment information is correct and click ‘Yes.'
- Begin taking the questionnaire.
For patient portal assistance, please call Cancer Answers at 1-888-MOFFITT (1-888-663-3488) or complete an online portal help request form. Form requests will be responded to within one hour during business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.).