These are recordings of "TeleTalks," our weekly series of educational conferences on issues of interest to patients and families impacted by women's cancer. Click here to listen to our 2013 TeleTalks.
- Facts and Myths about Breast Cancer Recurrence - Dr. Karen Fields, Breast Medical Oncologist
- Understanding Your Breast Pathology Report - Dr. Laila Khazai, Pathologist
- Social Networking during Your Cancer Journey - Cathy Elstner, RN
- Breast Reconstruction Using Your Own Tissue - Dr. Deniz Dayicioglu, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- Fibromyalgia and Cancer - Dr. Shirley Codada, Supportive Care Medicine
- Just Diagnosed with Breast Cancer – Now What? - Dr. John Kiluk, Breast Surgical Oncologist
- Peer Support for Gynecologic Cancer Patients - Judi Ebbert, RN, MPH, and Christine Healy, Social Worker
- Communicating with Your Health Care Team during Treatment - Teena George, Breast Oncology Nurse
Future TeleTalks - Tuesdays from 7 to 7:30 p.m.
TeleTalk phone number: 1-800-206-6032
Access code: 6633488#
* There will be no TeleTalk on January 7. To listen to previously recorded talks, go to 2013 TeleTalks.
|Pap Smears– Results and Recommendations for Surveillance
Peggy Rice, Gynecologic Oncology Nurse
|Meditation – Take a Stress Reduction Break
Bari Ruck, Massage Therapist
|What Do I Do if I Have a Concern about My Care at Moffitt?
Mike Dewitt, Manager Patient Relations