These are recordings of "TeleTalks," our weekly series of educational conferences on issues of interest to patients and families impacted by women's cancer. Click here to listen to previous TeleTalks.
- Should I consider chemotherapy before breast surgery? - Dr. Nazanin Khakpour, Breast Surgical Oncologist (March 3, 2015)
- Confronting Cancer as a Senior Adult - Dr. Martine Extermann, Senior Adult Oncologist (March 10, 2015)
- Facts and Myths about Breast Cancer Recurrence - Dr. Karen Fields, Breast Medical Oncologist (March 17, 2015)
- The evolving role of immunotherapy in cancer treatment - Dr. Robert Wenham, Gynecologic Oncologist (March 24, 2015)
- Hashimoto’s Disease and other thyroid conditions - Dr. Bryan McIver, Endocrinologist (March 31, 2015)
- Understanding Imaging and Radiology - Dr. Kerry Thomas, Radiologist (April 7, 2015)
* To listen to previously recorded talks, go to TeleTalks by Topic.
Future TeleTalks - Tuesdays from 7 to 7:30 p.m.
TeleTalk phone number: 1-800-206-6032
Access code: 6633488#
||Dr. Laila Khazai, Pathologist
Your breast cancer profile- how to read your pathology report
||Capellán Graciela Flores, Chaplain
La espiritualidad en el tratamiento del cáncer
(Spirituality in cancer treatment)
||Cindy Tofthagen, PhD, Nurse Practitioner
Take control of chemo-induced neuropathy
||Dr. Heather Jim, PhD
Coping with Chemo-brain
||Susan Vallan, Breast Oncology Nurse
Cancer related fatigue- strategies for reclaiming your energy
||Bari Ruck, Massage Therapist and Jin Shin Jyutsu Practitioner
Energy Work 101 for the Mind, Body and Spirit
||Dr. Roohi Ismail-Khan, Breast Medical Oncologist and
Dr. Michael Fradley, Cardiologist
Cardiovascular Complications from Chemotherapy and the New Cardio-Oncology Program at Moffitt
||Chris Healy and Amy Burke, Licensed Clinical Social Workers
Identify-Amplify-Unify, a program for metastatic breast cancer patients
||Sharen Lock, Yoga and Meditation Teacher
Finding Balance with Cancer: An introduction to mindfulness techniques to reduce stress.
||Regina White, Patient Education Specialist
Important questions to ask when communicating with your health care team
||Dr. Susan Hoover, Breast Surgical Oncologist
Bilateral vs. Unilateral Mastectomy- how to decide?