These are recordings of "TeleTalks," our weekly series of educational conferences on issues of interest to patients and families impacted by women's cancer. Click here to listen to previous TeleTalks.
- Lymphedema- A fluid situation - Bekki Reid, Physical Therapist (Sept. 9 2014)
- What is an Advance Directive and why do I need one? - Jolene Rowe, Social Worker (Sept, 16, 2014)
- Guided Meditation for sleep problems and insomnia - Bari Ruck, Yoga Instructor (Sept. 23, 2014)
- Lumpectomy or Mastectomy- how do I choose? - Dr. Susan Hoover, Breast Surgical Oncologist (Sept. 30, 2014)
- Aromatase Inhibitor Therapy: Rewards, Risks, and Remedies - Dr. Loretta Loftus, Breast Medical Oncologist (Oct. 7, 2014)
- What is oncoplastic breast reduction? - Dr. Nazanin Khakpour, Breast Surgical Oncologist (Oct. 14, 2014)
- Update in breast cancer genetics-PALB2 gene - Jennifer Brzosowicz, Genetic Counselor (Oct. 21, 2014)
- Improving quality of care for ovarian cancer patients-a nurse’s perspective (Oct. 28, 2014)
* To listen to previously recorded talks, go to TeleTalks by Topic.
Future TeleTalks - Tuesdays from 7 to 7:30 p.m.
TeleTalk phone number: 1-800-206-6032
Access code: 6633488#
There will be no teletalk November 26, December 16, 23 and 30
My best friend has cancer... What can I do? - Mary Turney, Social Worker
Immune Therapy and Cervical Cancer - Dr. Robert Wenham, Gynecologic Oncologist
How to Successfully Quit Smoking - Lisa Sloan, Tobacco Cessation Specialist
Spirituality in Times of Darkness: What Happens when you can’t see the Light? - Valerie Storms, Chaplain
What to expect during Adriamycin Cytoxan Chemotherapy? - Teena George, Breast Oncology Nurse