These are recordings of "TeleTalks," our weekly series of educational conferences on issues of interest to patients and families impacted by women's cancer. Click here to listen to previous TeleTalks.
- Health Issues Facing Survivors - Dr. Mary Ann Morgan, Nurse Practitioner (June 3, 2014)
- Improving Quality of Life through Supportive Care Medicine - Dr. Diane Portman, Supportive Care Medicine (June 10, 2014)
- Advances in the Treatment of Metastatic Breast Cancer - Dr. Roohi Ismail-Khan, Breast Medical Oncologist (June 17, 2014)
- Living with Diabetes and Cancer - Cristina Dethloff, Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator (June 24, 2014)
- Using spiritual resources to cope with cancer -Valerie Storms, Chaplain (July 8 2014)
- Controversy surrounding mammography screening? Not in our opinion -Dr. Jennifer Drukteinis, Radiologist (July 15, 2014)
- Been there, done that - peer support for gynecologic cancer patients- Carol Gowing, Gynecologic Oncology Nurse (July 22, 2014)
- Plant foods for healing and health - Dr. Nagi Kumar, Director Cancer Chemoprevention (July 29, 2014)
- Top 10 ways to prepare for breast cancer surgery - Kathy Roberto, Breast Surgical Oncology Nurse (August 5, 2014)
- Recovering after mastectomy or lumpectomy - Jayne Cartwright, Breast Surgical Oncology Nurse (August 12, 2014)
- What to expect when you’re on Taxol-carboplatin - Casey Hurd, Gynecologic Oncology Nurse (August 19, 2014)
- Fertility Preservation for young patients with cancer - Dr. Shayne Plosker, Medical Director USF IVF & Reproductive Endocrinology (August 26, 2014)
- Lymphedema- A fluid situation - Bekki Reid, Physical Therapist (Sept. 9 2014)
* To listen to previously recorded talks, go to TeleTalks by Topic.
Future TeleTalks - Tuesdays from 7 to 7:30 p.m.
TeleTalk phone number: 1-800-206-6032
Access code: 6633488#
There will be no TeleTalk on July 1.
||What is an Advance Directive and why do I need one? - Jolene Rowe, Social Worker
||Guided Meditation for sleep problems and insomnia - Bari Ruck, Yoga Instructor
||Lumpectomy or Mastectomy- how do I choose? - Dr. Susan Hoover, Breast Surgical Oncologist