If you are a current or former smoker, a lung cancer screening could save your life.
Moffitt Cancer Center offers a comprehensive lung screening program which includes a thorough assessment of your lung CT Scan by a team of multi-specialty medical experts.
Find out if you are at risk by calling or completing a patient registration form.
Call 1-888-MOFFITT Make Appointment
Why select Moffitt for your lung CT scan?
With Moffitt’s comprehensive lung screening program, you will receive:
- Tumor Board review of abnormal screening scan
- Prompt treatment discussion with esteemed oncologists
- Smoking cessation and tobacco treatment program admission
- Immediate access to Moffitt’s support and clinical services
How do I know if I am eligible?
- You are between the ages of 55 and 80
- You are a current or former smoker with a 30 pack year smoking history equivalent to:
- One pack a day for 30 years or,
- Two packs a day for 15 years or,
- Three packs a day for 10 years
- You are a former smoker who has quit within the last 15 years
|*If you do not meet the above criteria, you can still schedule a screening. Patients must provide a physician’s prescription or schedule a consultation with one of our Moffitt Pulmonologists to discuss their individual case.
Where would I go for my screening?
Moffitt’s comprehensive lung screening program is available at two convenient locations
Moffitt Cancer Center
12902 Magnolia Drive, Tampa, FL 33612
Monday – Friday | 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Moffitt Cancer Center at International Plaza
4101 Jim Walter Blvd., Tampa, FL 33607
Monday – Friday | 6:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Moffitt has received distinction by the Lung Cancer Alliance as a Screening Center of Excellence. The Lung Cancer Alliance is a non-profit organization devoted to improving the lives of those diagnosed, the people who love them and those at risk. For those at risk, we know that screening saves lives.
*Insurance coverage for screening varies. For plans not currently covering the screening, an upfront fee of $150 will be due at the time of service.