The Moffitt Oncology Network benefits from Moffitt’s designation as a National Cancer Institute - Comprehensive Cancer Center
. The Comprehensive designation is conferred upon an elite group of cancer centers that represent “the strongest institutions in the nation dedicated to scientific innovation and excellence; to interdisciplinary research, training and education; and to coordinated recognition and pursuit of new research opportunities.”
The Moffitt Oncology Network includes:
- Central Florida Health Alliance
- Moffitt – Villages
The Villages Health System, part of Central Florida Health Alliance, is located in the heart of The Villages, a nationally-known adult community. Specially designed to bring hospitality to health care, the facility serves the tri-county area of Lake, Sumter and South Marion counties
- Lynn Cancer Institute, Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Lynn Cancer Institute is one of the largest cancer centers in South Florida and is accredited as a Comprehensive Cancer Center by the American College of Surgeons. The Lynn Cancer Institute treats more than 3,000 cancer patients each year in facilities such as the Harvey & Phyllis Sandler Pavilion, our state-of-the-art cancer center; as well as our other respective satellite locations in Delray Beach.
- Norton Cancer Institute, Norton Healthcare
- Norton Cancer Institute, part of Norton Healthcare, operates one of the largest comprehensive cancer programs in the Greater Louisville region. It includes eight clinic locations in Kentucky and Southern Indiana, three resource centers, three radiation centers and three infusion centers. With more than 120 oncology-certified nurses and a staff of 35 physicians, Norton Cancer Institute is the only National Cancer Institute Community Cancer Centers Program (NCCCP) site in the state of Kentucky.
- The Lehigh Valley Health Network
- The Lehigh Valley Health Network has been recognized by US News & World Report for 17 consecutive years as one of America’s Best Hospitals and is a national Magnet hospital for excellence in nursing. Lehigh Valley Health Network’s Cancer Center is one of only 21 sites nationwide that partners with the National Cancer Institute’s Community Cancer Centers Program.
- The US Oncology Network
- Moffitt and The US Oncology Network are working together to develop the premier cancer care delivery system in the state through a network of regional campuses that focus on the delivery of personalized cancer care. As a Moffitt Partner, certain practices within the US Oncology Network will implement Moffitt’s clinical care model, which includes multidisciplinary cancer care, peer review, Moffitt clinical pathways and Moffitt-directed quality assurance activities.
- Florida Cancer Affiliates